Bike Stand - Chopper Bicycles For Kids - Mini Bike Body Kits
5 Bike Stand
- A metal device used to hold up a dirtbike when it is stationary. Also called a stand.
- A bicycle stand, also called a bike rack, is a device to which bicycles may be securely attached. It may be free standing or securely attached to the ground or some stationary object such as a building.
- five: being one more than four
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
Stand of old bicycles stacked outside the main museum building at Old Car City in White, Ga.
Couldn't decide which of these versions I liked best so I loaded them both.
Shot in camera raw, three bracketed exposures, all f/5
.0, 1/60; 1/125
, 1/250. Combined in Photomatix Pro 4.0 and tone mapped. Adjusted with onOne PerfectPresets for lightroom. Final processing and crop in LR2.
Buttress under Western Bank Underpass outside the University of Sheffield students union
Taken with Canon EOS 400D and Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM @ 10mm (~16mm equivalent on 35mm full-frame)
See also: how to build a four wheel bike dahon folding bicycles cheap racing bikes for sale bike route maps best $2000 road bike single speed trailer bike xport bike cover
- 03:27 |