USED BICYCLE EQUIPMENT. PROFORM CROSS TRAINER 56 RECUMBENT EXERCISE BIKE. MAKE BIKE LIGHT.
Used Bicycle Equipment
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- Mental resources
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
Bicycle parking, Amsterdam.
The Netherlands have the reputation of being a big bicycling nation. I had always assumed this was due to bicycle
-friendly (i.e. flat) topography. However, as I discovered during a recent tour of inspection in the Low Countries, the cycling habit is no less widespread in the hillier parts of the country or in conterminous parts of Germany.
Everyone in the Netherlands owns a bicycle
and uses it. At 8.30 in the morning people on their way to work join the tide of schoolchildren pouring along in special lanes set aside for cyclists on either side of the roads. Groups of acquaintances fall in together and chatter as they pedal along. Cycling does not seem to be regarded as a form of unarmed combat as it is in Britain. There is no fetishism about clothing, headgear and equipment
. There are no aggressive, red-faced men, a little past the first flush of youth, with garishly-coloured, mandrill-like hindquarters, swearing at motorists as they weave in and out of traffic. There are no mountain bikes
and none of those tiny clown bikes
favoured by our young people. The Dutch simply take to their bicycle
s nicely turned out in ordinary clothes.
Be careful crossing the road though. There are likely to be a pavement, a bicycle lane and a tramline as well as a carriageway for vehicular traffic ...all of it coming from the opposite direction to the one you are used
Bicycle 1970 Tri-X
Canonet GIII QL-17
Kodak Tri-X 400 from the 1970s
D-76 21°C 9:00 minutes
When I told my dad that I was interested in getting into film photography earlier in the year, we dug up his old box of photography equipment
from the 70s when he took it in college. There was a ton of stuff in there. Developing tanks, bulk loaders, 2 unopened 100ft rolls of Tri-X, an enlarger, etc...
I decided that I would try to use some of the 1970's Tri-X to see what I could get/what would happen. I'm very, very surprised with my results. Now I have tons of Tri-X :)
See also: giant bikes history mountain bike posters used bike forks italian bicycle tours roof rack bike racks razor dirt rocket mx350 miniature electric motocross bike bicycle seat pack mountain bike clinics mountain bike handlebar ends
- 03:19 |