BICYCLES STEM. HOW TO BUY A GOOD BIKE.
- ride a bicycle
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- (bicycle) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- The Bicycles are an indie rock quartet from Toronto, Ontario composed of Matt Beckett, Drew Smith, Dana Snell, and Andrew Scott (formerly of The Meligrove Band).
- The main body or stalk of a plant or shrub, typically rising above ground but occasionally subterranean
- The stalk supporting a fruit, flower, or leaf, and attaching it to a larger branch, twig, or stalk
- root: (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
- cause to point inward; "stem your skis"
- A long and thin supportive or main section of something
- grow out of, have roots in, originate in; "The increase in the national debt stems from the last war"
A computer rendering of a bicycle stem.
Note-this isn't actually a Ritchey brand headset. I just grabbed their logo because it's well recognized. (so don't sue me).
This is the stock stem that was on my Raleigh Super Course. The 26mm clamp is too large for my new handlebars, so it now lives in the spare parts box.
See also: mini bikes and scooters bmx bike ramp plans best exercise bike to buy bicycle trailers for sale kuat bike rack yamaha used dirt bike bicycle dynamo lights
- 03:26 |