Bicycle solitaire card games
- Electric mini pocket bike
Bicycle Solitaire Card Games
- (card game) a game played with playing cards
- (Card game (ballet)) Jeu de cartes (En., Card Game) is a ballet in three deals by Igor Stravinsky, composed in 1936–37, with the story by the composer and choreography by George Balanchine.
- (Card Game) Game with high value card increases where the continents matter less such as 4 6 8 10 15 20 25 or 5 10 15 20 25 30
- A ring set with such a gem
- a dull grey North American thrush noted for its beautiful song
- Any of various card games played by one person, the object of which is to use up all one's cards by forming particular arrangements and sequences
- a gem (usually a diamond) in a setting by itself
- extinct flightless bird related to the dodo
- A diamond or other gem set in a piece of jewelry by itself
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
Day #5 - 264
I learned something new today: at our house, Christie and I have five separate decks of cards.
Aviator. Hoyle. Bicycle. Maverick. Aristocrat.
Five different sets of cards, each with their own levels of wear (read abuse), texture, and style. Between these 264 cards were shared countless games
. Games with friends full of laughter and shouting (Egyptian Ratscrew) The relaxed motions of passing the time (Solitaire) Silent games
of intense concentration between bitter foes (with Christie, that game would be called War)
These cards have been through a lot, which should remind us that so have we.
Sorry, just waxing philosophical for a moment. My subject of the day was between this or eggs. I, for one, am glad this won out.
Whitman Card Game Set
This plastic-rack of six popular children's card games bears the original owner's name on each of the cardboard match-box style boxes. The white plastic snaps apart to free the game decks.
I found this at Angelic Resale in "better" side, for $10, which might seem high for a thrift store. But I didn't hesitate--the games are all complete, and the graphics are awesome!
See also: bike insurance comparison xc full suspension mountain bike best mountain bike saddle brand bicycle west coast choppers bicycles triathlon bikes bellwether bike shorts road bike shoe reviews trek bike buy saris bones 805 2 bike trunk mount rack
- 03:26 |
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2013/11/18(月) 07:03:25 |
- [ Edit ]